Game Lead Programmer
- is it legal to buy modafinil online uk Type: Job
- http://arc-theatre.com/?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0 Organization: TFJoy Limited
- http://graphics-remarkable.com/wp-json/oembed/1.0/embed?url=http://graphics-remarkable.com/virtual-tours/1476-camino-del-secuan/ Location: Rotterdam, the Netherlands
- Duration: Indefinite
- buy glucophage online Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scope of the job
As part of our new mobile localisation & development team you will work closely with product and engineering leadership to define and build out features and best practices.
* Coding and designing new features and enhancements across all our product offerings
* Creating and designing new mobile games and applications
* Collaborating on finding and fixing bugs and scalability/optimisation issues
- Hours per week: 35 – 45
- Salary: Negotiable
- Additional benefits: paid holiday leave; flexible working hours; recreation area; company activities, e.g. company dinners and sports activities
Working at TFJoy means working in a dynamic, flexible, proactive and multicultural environment.
To encourage Communication, cooperation and critical discussions within our company we regularly hold team events which lead to closer ties among colleagues, on a personal as well as a professional level.
We are looking for someone with a strong foundation in computer science who consistently comes up with creative solutions and new ideas.
* 3+ years of experience as a mobile game engineer
* Expert in Java or C/C++
* Experience with Cocos2d/Cocos2d-X
* Experience with Unity3D
* Experience with NodeJS
* iOS / Android experience is a plus
* B.S. in Computer Science or related field from a top-tier university or college (or equivalent experience)
* Excellent problem-solving skills, driven and self-motivated, a self-starter who can work without needing direct supervision
* Passion for games is a plus
TFJoy, short for Tap For Joy, is a leading mobile game publisher for game companies that want to expand internationally. Our focus is on bringing high-quality games to various markets, providing the game in the local language as well as offering high-quality local support.
With over 10 years of experience in the mobile game industry, 3 veterans set out to establish a mobile game company that would do more than simply publish games. They envisioned a game company that would offer continued support to players across the world, in their own language and for as long as they want the game to be supported. With this in mind TFJoy was founded in Hong Kong in 2013. Since then TFJoy has released various games in different markets and languages, with the number of markets we operate in increasing at a rapid pace. We pride ourselves on our market understanding and knowledge of country-specific distribution and marketing channels.
We genuinely believe that mobile games can bring joy to the daily lives of people and provide our products and services to as a big a population as we can with this in mind.
Our primary customers are hard-core gamers or young students. Our game purchasing team identifies and buys games around the world. These games are subsequently localised and tested in specific markets; we are looking for people to assist in the designing and coding of localised content in existing product offerings as well as developing new mobile games and applications from scratch.
- Industry: Information / Communication
- Organisation size: 11 – 50
- Company website: http://www.tfjoy.com
If you are interested in joining us, please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com